office (239) 206-1939
emergency (239) 244-
1128

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

CONTACT:
Peter D. Richter
Richter Consulting, LLC.
Phone: 305.531.1128
Sales@RichterConsulting.net
URL: www.RichterConsulting.net

Richter Consulting, LLC. partners with CommTouch!

Miami Beach, FL, July 16, 2004 — In the continuing war against spammers, Commtouch has emerged as a clear leader.  Their proprietary technology has proven itself through real world testing - it is the premier anti-spam solution available today!  Richter Consulting has recognized this unique position and has become the reseller for South Florida and Naples/Ft. Myers areas.

Richter Consulting, LLC. is a specialized group of experienced IT gurus.  In this war, there is no better ally.  Signup today and realize a spam free inbox!

Spam Statistics...

Spam compromises 60% of all email traffic (mid 2004) - Source - Gartner Inc.
Spam traffic has tripled in the last 12 months (Source - Ferris)
Spam cost US businesses 10 Billion in 2003 (Source - Ferris)
At $30/Hour, and assuming 2080 hours per year, spam costs $874/worker/year and reduces productivity by 1.4%.  That's like one in every 72 workers not showing up for work!
46% of enterprises do not have anti-spam solution.  Of the remaining 54%, most are dissatisfied with the 'filtering' they're using.

Contact Information:
Peter D. Richter
Richter Consulting, LLC.
Phone: 305.531.1128
Sales@RichterConsulting.net
URL: www.RichterConsulting.net


Richter Consulting, LLC. began in Lake Forest, IL (near Chicago) in 1997.  We now have offices in Glenview, IL,  Miami Beach, FL and Naples, FL and continue to provide expert network design, security, and maintenance to clients in South Florida and Chicago.

# # #

Related resources